Friday, June 10, 2011
Can it be??
I dropped off Morgan at Mary's just a bit ago, went to pick up Jessie's medication (she's having peeing issues again so we're doing a round of antibiotics to rule out UTI), came home, completed my hat attire I need wear to be "admitted" to the brunch I'm heading to, and then I'm out the door. I have the brunch at 10:30 which I'm excited about, but then...THEN I get to go shopping at the mall really to my heart's content with NO distractions or time limits (although I'll likely be done in a few hours). I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this shopping experience as I've not had one like this for some time. I've always felt the need to rush back home to spend time with my family or bring them with me (will I ever learn?!) to be able to see them. Not today! I have some vacation shopping to do, a giant sale at Bath & Body Works (I love this sale), and just some general bumming that I feel very entitled to. Yippee!! Off I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment