A heart-felt CONGRATULATIONS!! to Tommy (Adam's younger brother) & Carrie as they were married this past weekend in a most beautiful weekend in all aspects - the weather was perfect (warm, but great), the wedding party looked great, no major mishaps that I was aware of, and of course, the bride and groom were stunning. Adam (best man) and I were particularly proud of the girls for being well behaved considering there was minimal napping involved (Hadley was the best cat-napper ever, ugh). Hadley of course was fussy when she was exhausted but who can blame her? So was I. :)
Morgan...ah, Morgan. The older of the two flower girls (the other was 21-month-old Alexis from Carrie's side of the family). And she (they both, actually) did AMAZING!! I hope someone was videotaping b/c I only got to see her from the back since I sent her on her way but ohhh...it was so cute. They held hands and walked slowly right to their daddies just like they were supposed to. They were the hit of the show until the bride came along just like it was supposed to be. :-D
Juggling twogirls and all that came with them was pretty difficult to manage that day while trying to get tons of pictures so my picture-taking suffered, but hopefully I'll find lots out there and get some loaded.
It was a GREAT weekend, it was an exhausting weekend...but we were so glad to all be a part of it (I was a reader, Hadley played the role of adorable niece #3 between the bride and groom and rocked it). I also want to THANK THANK THANK all of you who helped me/us out in any way with the girls. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciated it as I know things wouldn't have gone as smoothly without you. You know who you are and thanks again!!!
So all that said, CONGRATULATIONS again, Mr. & Mrs. Schmidt. Welcome to the family, Carrie!
(pictures to be posted soon once our stupid internet at home is not intermittent)
No comments:
Post a Comment