So today I'm a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM). Morgan's 3 year well check was moved to today from last Friday and when I didn't have a sitter (knew about this a few weeks ago), Adam would be traveling, and I just didn't feel like bothering anyone else to watch my girls, I decided that since I don't have to worry about a maternity leave (i.e. losing time off anywhere), that I'd just take the day and spend it with the girls. It's been lovely. If they were all like this, I might consider it. However, I am no fool and know we'd all get sick of each other eventually. Alas, I'm enjoying my day with them today.
Morgan's appt went well and lucky duck - she got the flu mist instead of the flu shot and did 1 bajillion times better than I would have. I'd vote for the shot/sore arm every day over someone misting junk up my nose. I thought she was getting a shot so I brought along a tiny candy bar she picked out from her halloween stash (reserved only for desserts) but she had to have it anyway even though there was no shot involved. Stinker knows how to drive a bargain.
Morgan is currently 39.25" tall (92nd percentile) and 33.75lbs (73rd percentile). All seemed well and no worries for now. May nap time continue to be nice and long, as mommy's been procrastinating something fun with other fun things. For real. They're all fun today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment