Real quick...
Our weekend in WI was a success. At least on the front of day care/preschool. LONG story short - the in home day care we visited just didn't even come close to Mary's. We found an amazing preschool at a church but we were so sad it was only 2 days/week. We wanted Morgan to go more often than that. We finally came down to a Montessori or Kindercare. We went with Kindercare; they both can go to the same place all day (and could at Montessori, too) but we just got a better feel for Kindercare. They start Monday and we think they'll do really well. I told Mary this morning and she knew of the programs. Her "approving look" when I told her solidified our decision even more.
We found our forever home. For real. It was amazing. Done exactly the way I would have wanted. Then...the lot was too small. The garage won't fit our needs (we need over-sized 2 car or 3 car garage). So God knew what he was doing when I was all sad and mad and furious that we couldn't put an offer in on it immediately...The realtor showing is today at our IA house so hopefully that will increase traffic and "the one" will find us and buy it so we can move forward in WI. We went back and forth all weekend on whether or not to go for two mortgages if we found our forever house (the market is SO FAST up there) but after terrifying number crunching and the like...we're sticking with one mortgage at a time for now. We'll see if that's the case if we're still in this position in 6 months. (please dear GOD I hope we're not).
Now, to get some sleep sometime this week...I'm still waking up super early just to lie there and worry. Pleasant, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment