I have to write this real fast and I'm so proud of myself...I'm 95% weaned from using the nipple shield when nursing Morgan!! I'm all healed and only use it once in a while if it hurts a ton or if she eats really close together. I'm so excited that if I need to nurse her somewhere, I don't have to have that damn shield along anymore. Ahh! (angels singing)
Also, today I decided that I should try this ADORABLE pink corduroy outfit with a tiny bear on it on her to see if it fit. It was a 3 month outfit. I spent waaayyyy too much on it but it was so cute that there was NO way I was going to pass it up. So I get it on her (while she's screaming b/c that's how we roll if you've got to put something over her head 3x) and come to find that the snaps around the bottom of her legs/diaper JUST make it! :-( Don't get me wrong, she looks SUPER cute but it's not even a little big on her. It fits her just right now. Which means she's going to outgrow it in about a week. :-( So sad. But so cute. Very bittersweet.
One more thing - I'm so sad but I have not put up a single Christmas decoration yet and it's killing me just a little bit inside. All the decorations are up above the garage and I need Adam to get them down. If I can't even hardly find time to cut his hair, how am I supposed to find time to put up any of my trees or other decorations? I feel a little like I'm jipping Morgan of her first Christmas here at home even though clearly she's WAY too little to even comprehend the idea of the season. Ok, maybe I'm feeling more sad for me. I'm hoping this weekend sometime that Adam can at least get our small tree and some ornaments down so I can take her picture in front of OUR tree. There are 8 million other trees out there that we'll come across, but I don't know. I'm weird like that and want her to have at least one picture in front of ours.
Ok, now that it's almost 1pm, I'm still in my pj's, and have yet to even think about lunch, I'm going to finally get off this thing (even though it's keeping my lap warm) and eat something! PS. We also have reason to celebrate as Adam got his first new account in his sales position at work! This is a rather huge deal (as far as I know and definitely in my book) so kudos to him! I'm so proud of him for sticking with it b/c being in sales is NOT easy. I know I couldn't do it. Go Adam!
No comments:
Post a Comment