Click here for the link to almost all the pictures:
Oct. 2011 Family/Morgan/Maternity Pictures
Today we went to the Quad Cities to pay a visit to our favorite portrait people at Portrait Innovations. Again, we were not disappointed. I thought our photographer could have been a little more upbeat with Morgan but she got good pictures (see link above) so I could really have cared less. :)
Let's see, what else is going on in Schmidt Family news...last night the three of us trekked to the Quad Cities after Adam was done with work and after dropping Adam and Morgan off at the Ries residence for daddy/daughter evening (2 daddies on 4 girls 4 and under...what could go wrong? Well, nothing, actually.), I went with two other work friends (although really they're friends I just so happen to get the privilege of working with) for a quick dinner and a movie. We went to see Footloose which was really quite good and I thoroughly enjoyed it.*, **
Adam leaves Monday for a 3-day trip to Toronto - his second last before the baby comes. WOO!! Very much excited for this. By the time he gets back, the house should be off the market and I'm thinking I'll be putting all our family pictures back out tomorrow when he lifts them down from high places/storage for me today. :-D
Last night I had the weirdest dream that we were in the delivery room but it was VERY low-key - like I was having a nonstress test done or something. For some reason an ultrasound was involved and it was VERY obvious that Baby Girl #2 was not so much - she was a BOY. And then within minutes I had delivered her and we had a BOY. Not funny, brain, not funny. I'm all prepared for a girl and the brand new pink paint I have upstairs waiting to be placed on walls and bookshelf is NOT going to waste.
Time to go cut me some pictures. Let me know if you have favorites and I'll set them aside. :) Keep in mind that the ones I've attached are not finished up ones - the ones I have are lightened/cropped/edited and whatnot to look just right.
*PS. I was *almost* the pregnant lady in the aisle at the end of the movie dancing my belly off.
**PPS. Julianne Huff (sp?), who plays the main female character, looks EXACTLY like a very young Jennifer Aniston to me which made me enjoy the movie even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment