I overdid it. I can't tell you how hard it is for me to admit that. I am a go-getter and I don't stop. It's just me and how I roll. That said, helping Adam (by my choice and his caution) load, unload, and stack wood after our splitting weekend (which I didn't help out with) took its toll after the second load last night. That said, I know now that my limit is one load every few days and only one piece of wood per hand per trip. I think I also had a touch of a slight stomach bug so the one-two punch pretty much sucked. Feeling a bit better and resting. :)
Gah, I hate the thought of not being able to do "stuff." But now I'm starving. Hmm...what to have...
So we really enjoyed our night with Morgan. She was full of giggles and I'm pretty sure we're buying her balloons only for Christmas this year (hellooooo cheap and hours of fun). She was in hysterical giggles almost the whole night between me resting, her and I making chicken noodle soup together before Adam got home (she decided she now likes raw thin sliced carrots, celery, cold chicken, but NOT plain parsley even though she insisted on trying it), and whatnot. We just had FUN. Sakes alive how did we ever have fun before her?? (oh yes, that's right - wine and beer)
(ps. jumping topics like a crazy person tonight)
I think we're ready to commit to painting the baby's room! We are officially taking our house off the market Nov. 1st and I couldn't be happier. I was all for selling, really I was, but now that we're at the end of when we said we'd list and go for it, I'm ready to hunker down and prepare for this baby, Christmas, and winter in general.
Wait, I said I was starving....why am I still blogging?
AH ha ha ha ha...my stomach just hard core gurgled on the left side and Baby Sister just about flew out of my right side...poor kid!
Rambling = time to stop. I might just have to lie down and fall asleep by 8:45 like I did last night...that. was. awesome. :)
One more thing - uncomfortable but done whining. For the next 10 minutes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment