So this morning I sort of felt like junk from not sleeping well the last 2-3 hours of the night b/c of this lovely cold Morgan has entrusted to me (thankfully hers is finally on the tail end). It was manageable though and we all got ready for church.
It was about 20 minutes before we were to leave and I got this incredible pain on the lower left side of my belly. Not quite my hip but just above and then towards the underside of my belly. It wasn't contractions or anything but continuous and more like a pulled muscle. I was thinking it was the baby, but didn't feel any body parts or anything. So finally I conceded that it did, indeed, hurt like hell to go from sitting to standing and vice versa and told Adam he was fully in charge of any movements Morgan needed help with for the duration.
I tried pushing my belly around with the off chance it was the baby sitting funny (never had this with Morgan's pregnancy). I was slowly moving around getting ready when all of a sudden, the pain vanished. No idea. I'm almost positive it was just the baby sitting funny but ow. ow. ow. I hope she doesn't sit that way ever again. And yes, I'm almost positive she's still sitting transverse and still hasn't found her way south. She's got some time...but figure it out, chicita!
We've got one week of Adam home (this week) and then he's gone T-F the following week before Morgan's Pinkalicious birthday party (which she continues to remind us of hourly - "Guess WHAT, mama/daddy? Pinklicious birthday party!!"). Then I think (as of right now) there are only 1-2 more travels before the baby gets here. How. Lovely, Is. That!? I think I might have babies more often b/c it forces him to stay home for a few months. ;-) JK - not a good reason for more babies.
Speaking of babies since I'm on the subject, after our wonderful dinner out, just the two of us, we threw around the idea that this is likely our last baby. It made me sad but it was also sort of a relief to know who our family is going to be. This does not by any means mean that I'm at 100% on this issue...but last night got me a little closer. Don't ask me again in about 3 years when my babies aren't even close to babies anymore.
Ok, it's nap time. I might have an hour if I'm lucky and Morgan gets as much sleep as she was acting like she needed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment