I was going to post after Hadley finally went down for bed last night after a rather fussy later afternoon/evening but decided against it b/c I was feeling somewhat negative after all that fuss in my face all day so I didn't.
Then last night happened.
I'm exhausted and should be sleeping. I think I got somewhere between 3-4 hours of sleep last night in tiny chunks, a half hour of which was on Hadley's floor at the ready to shove that damn nuk back in her mouth. No kidding I woke up, arm asleep, looked at her sleeping form, practically ran to my bed, and then heard her fuss b/c she needed her nuk. GAH.
To be fair, I think at her last feeding her tummy was really bothering her.
Now I'm sitting here trying to decide what to do - wake her and keep her on the schedule we seem to have fallen into (which is a decent one), or go back to sleep and let her go as long as she goes so we can both sleep...? There has GOT to be a baby ticker someplace that tells you the right thing to do and/or what's wrong with babies and how to remedy each situation. I'd pay for it. Seriously.
And I was not alone last night - lots of babies were up and their mommies posting on FB about it. Hang in there, friends.
Here's what I'm going to do - put the dogs away, check the wood stove, and crawl back in bed with an alarm set for a half hour from now and then it's "wake up Hadley" time. If that's wrong, I'm too delirious to now the difference. Sigh. Poor Adam. He put in his time last night too and has to go to work today. Debbie Downer post complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment