Woah, no posts for days and then two in one day. :) I should actually be getting ready for my and Hadley's lunch date and work visit but this sounded like more fun and her bath can wait til later? :) Yup. Especially since she's taking a nice nap in her bassinet while swaddled and it's not evening. Score.
We went back on Wednesday to try the newborn photo shoot again and BOOM. Success. Super success, actually. I don't have the CD yet and not all of the pictures are done, but I've seen some of the finished ones (so have you, if you have access to Facebook) and they're exactly what I hoped for. We never could have gotten these photos with Morgan...she was too fussy a baby at this stage. I'm so excited to see the rest of them and after a good two hours in the "studio" (she takes the pictures at her house), we were pretty pleased with the final product. To top it off, Morgan was an absolute peach while waiting her turn and I didn't have to worry about her at all. Perfection.
In other news, Hadley has slept her last night in our room and will be transitioned to her own big girl room this evening. I am eager and scared for this - eager b/c it's HARD to sleep with an infant in your room and scared - I feel like there is a good possibility that I will be up/down the stairs to her room 75x and get little/no sleep. Oh well - one must be trained before life and sleep improve. :)
Ok, game on - it's time to feed the monkey, seriously down some water (I suck at this while nursing), and get going. It's cold and snowy outside and the tiny one is holding all my clothes hostage in my room and I'm freezing in jeans and a tank top. Happy Friday (the 13th, eek). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment