Friday, February 10, 2012

Adam = 30 ; Hadley = 2

Adam is 30 today!! Happy birthday to the love of my life, the person who keeps me going every day especially when my crazy kicks in, and the one I'm eager to spend this adventure called "Life" with. I'm a lucky gal and thank God I only had to spend 5 days alone in my 30s without him. :) Happy birthday, sweetheart. We love you!

Hadley is 2 months old today. (well, 8 weeks, 7 days) But 2 months! What? It feels like it's flown and always been this way for always. She did great and is growing and changing every day. Here are her stats and if she stays sleeping, I'll get a few more things in that she's doing before I really must go! :)

Length: 22.25" (46%ile - woah! shortie compared to Morgan, but I'll double check later - I just don't ever remember Morgan being under 50% anything for sizes)

Weight: 10lbs 14oz (54%ile - I wonder how heavy Morgan was now...)

Head circumference: 39cm (62%ile - shocker. my kid has a big head)

Items of note:

  • She laughs and smiles all the time. She's typically very happy, especially during the first half of wake time periods.
  • When laying on her back, she often rolls from one side to the other. She's not rolling OVER at all, but definitely enjoying rolling back and forth from side to side. 
  • She takes reflux meds 2x/day (Zantac) and it's helped her tremendously. I maybe only hear reflux in her tiny body 1-3x/day which is a huge reduction from pre-meds. We are also doing tons less laundry b/c there is less spit up too. Yippee!
  • She gets up 1x/night if I feed her at 10pm before going to bed. If I don't, she's up 2x/night although last night was 11:15 and then 3am. I think. I may have been too tired to remember the last one. Either way, she's nursing 7x/day and once in a while getting formula supplements in the amount of 1-2oz at a time.
  • Cloth diapering with her continues to go well. No worries there.
  • Hadley currently wears 3 months clothing depending on the brand. Some things are 3-6 months and her onsies are 6-9 months but that's b/c they are Gerber and G runs crazy small (oh, and cloth diapers = giant hineys). :)
  • Hadley is getting stronger and growing bigger in so many ways each day. The past few days have seen lots more "talking" and the like...but now she's up so off to nurse again I go! :)
Happy day, Adam and Hadley!

No comments:

Post a Comment