- "Mommy! Mommy!" "Yes, Morgan, what do you need?" "Um...goldfish crackers!" NO.
- 5am (15 min before my alarm goes off): "Jake and the neverland pirates..." this would be SINGING IN HER SLEEP but waking me enough to have to figure out if she was calling for me or, what turned out to be, singing.
That said, I have a little wine to finish, a few last minute things to pack, and bed to visit. I'm exhausted. I must say I've been so lucky that the girls have been so good this week. No one has been overly whiney, screamy, or anything negative. Morgan's been a little whiney at times and has been driving me nuts with almost constantly crawling all over me (which I know is b/c she misses her daddy so I've let it go in stride unless I'm about to A) fall over, B) poke Hadley's eye out with her medicine syringe, or C) just need a break from it).
What a week. I hereby call off making any dinner tomorrow and we're getting take out b/c it's too much work to go and pray the girls are simultaneously silent angels while we're out. I'm feeling a little incoherent right now and I don't think it's the wine talking. :) Bed. I can't WAIT to see you and pray a little that I don't need to see Morgan until 6:15am.
No comments:
Post a Comment