Oh twogirls...I need to start an "I like..." book for both of you but since I haven't yet, I'll put a few things here...
Hadley, I like how you wake up in the morning squealing and happy.
Hadley, I like how you think you are the greatest person ever b/c you can escape your swaddle.
Hadley, I like you smile so easily. You have a great gummy smile.
Hadley, I like how your arms go flying up the second you're set free from your swaddle.
Morgan, I like how you are one of the smartest little girls I know.
Morgan, I like how you love your family so much and readily say so.
Morgan, I like how you give the best hugs a little (big) girl can give.
Morgan, I like how you're so creative and insightful.
Adam, I like how you're the best father I could have ever asked for for my babies.
Adam, I like how you're the best husband I could ever have asked for.
Adam, I like how your so smart and help make great decisions for our family.
Adam, I like how you put up with some of my antics when it might be easier not to some days.
I'm so lucky to have my family. Best. Family. Ever.
xoxoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment