Sunday, March 4, 2012

And...we have colds.

Well, just us girlies have colds. Adam is avoiding it until we're most of the way through ours and then he's going to get a lesser version of it. Mine has been 3 days of sore throat and today the water/nose works started. Morgan has just barely started hers and the source, Hadley, is doing ok with hers. Just lots of boogs. Gross.

We have a 12 week old baby. Wow. She's doing so well, too. She was a little sad and snuggly this afternoon/evening but when I'm not feeling well, I'd like to do that too. She's not rolling over but on occasion she sticks both arms and legs up in the air and tips to the side. She's so much happier now that her reflux is under control. She slept on her back in her crib for about 4 hours last night before she got fussy and we put her back in her car seat to sleep. Then today she took all her naps (save for her nap through church) on her back in her crib like a "real baby." Hadley smiles often, loves being talked to, and talks back. She just started to really find her hands and put them in her mouth the past few days. Other than that, there is more but I'm getting tired thinking about the week and can't think of anything else right now other than she'll be 3 months old on Saturday. Sigh. Fast fast fast.

Morgan is coming into her own all of a sudden. She's suddenly growing out of her 3T shirts while her 3T pants are a good length and still falling off her non-existent hiney. Today she took a short nap and combined with starting to get a cold, we got to hear some fun "I'm pretending to be in my thrilling threes" moments come out of her..."Mommy be twiet! (quiet)" "Stop yelling at me!" (no one was yelling) "among others we can't remember off hand.

There just aren't enough hours in a day right now. I want to blog so much more but all I can think of is my clothes that need to be put away and getting up 2 hours earlier than I had to on Saturday. Speaking of Saturday, I had a massage on Saturday and someday I'm getting one every month when I grow up and be a big girl with my lottery winnings (should probably start playing soon...). One other thing...Adam's flight was delayed out of Chicago on Friday d/t snow (so dumb, it wasn't even that bad) but thankfully he was able to drive home and only be about an hour later than we had planned on. Whew.

Bed. Well, clothes first so I can find my bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment