Adam and I are starting the workout program Insanity this week. I bought it through a co-op for CHEAP and we're going to kill it. We've both lost weight since winter but we need something else to help us really feel GOOD. We've heard nothing but good about it (and by good I mean results/it works, not just the 'you feel like you are dying on a routine basis') so we were game when I found it for so cheap. Adam also got P90X2 but I'm only interested in Insanity for now.
That said, the first day is 8 one minute exercises to make up your first Fit Test. Eight minutes my rear...that was yesterday, I sweat like a hog, and I'm sore today. Adam just finished his fit test (he was playing softball when I did mine yesterday) and he's going to do today's workout too....hopefully he isn't a total hot mess (in a bad sense - hopefully he's a hot mess b/c he's sweaty and had a good work out) when we're done. I'm going to stop now and come back after our first "real" work out (plyo circuit) and let you know how much I am almost dead by now. :)
AFTER:
OMG you guys. I can hardly type this. My left lower back hurt before and during the workout it was fine and now it's freaking out man. But it will be ok - my back sucks and right now it's because A) I'm out of line and B) I'm superweakalloveromg. Maybe tomorrow I'll drop by my friend's house so her husband can adjust me (woo chiro husband perk!) and just keep working hard and getting stronger. Either way, peace out, I'm going to go eat, shower, and go to bed. I have to WORK for an hour (with a little drive time) tomorrow before turning back into super taxi mom. Shoot. I still need to figure out what I all need at Sam's...but I have an hour! Who cares!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment