And since pretty much all I think about is my new house and how to stay sane before getting there, we have LESS THAN A MONTH NOW until this is reality. It will still be crazy reality a month from now, but it will finally be HAPPENING. I can't begin to tell you how excited that makes me.
I'm thankful! I'm pretty much always thankful, but since we're pointing it out and all this time of year, here is a list of what I'm thankful for (and definitely not all inclusive. a book is not what I'm looking for here).
- My husband! While this whole pack-up-and-move craziness has not always brought out the best in us, he's been amazing and keeping us all grounded. He's a wonderful husband and father and in the sake of saving time, just know that he's our rock. He keeps our family going.
- My kids! I'm so blessed to have these two adorable little monkeys to keep me BEYOND busy and we love every minute of watching them grow (although the current game of "let's see who can accurately guess how many times Hadley says "NO" in one evening isn't my favorite. no lie.).
- My In-Laws. We would be dead on the side of the road if it hadn't been for them the past 3 and the next 1 month. Amazing people. The end.
- Our health! We are all relatively healthy people and for that, I'm ever grateful. It can be so scary when someone is sick, really sick and we haven't had to deal with that much at all.
- Our Iowa house selling and our Wisconsin home to move into! YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment