Few quick things - I finally started moving on my weight loss again (not thanks to any working out, mind you...lacking in motivation there...but come March it will be a different story thanks to a beautiful bridesmaid dress that needs to be worn April 10th...) and am now down to about 10 lbs left to go...well, really it's 8lbs but I had 2 lbs I was trying to shed just after Christmas 2008 and before I got all knocked up and stuff :-) so we're going for those two pounds too. Hopefully my stretch marks will continue to fade and after the weight is gone, I'll be back to semi-normal. I'll take it. :)
Morgan has enjoyed sucking on her hands in the past few weeks, but she's apparently taken a liking to her left pointer finger. I often find her with just that one finger in her mouth while she's hanging out being all cute and such. Adam just gets all excited b/c it's her left hand (it's a baseball thing). :)
Ok, off to stuff diapers. Which I still love despite the *mild* extra work involved. Then it's time to hit the hay for me...sleepy momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment