Morgan is *almost* ready to roll over!! Right before bedtime she had her best effort yet - She turned onto her left side and instead of stopping, thinking about it, and then wiggling back onto her back, she turned her face into the floor and really tried to get there...and then back to her back. Ah! She was SOOOO close and I just KNOW it's going to happen very soon. We're really looking forward to it!
I bought Morgan her first rice cereal tonight. I'm going to try it with her tomorrow since we got home shortly after her bathtime was to have started so we'll see how it goes. Yesterday I played with the spoon in her mouth to be exposed and used to the sensation of it. I used formula for "flavoring" and she didn't do half bad. She did the typical "stick out my tongue when something's in my mouth" baby thing but she readily opened her mouth when the spoon came near and I got it in her mouth most of the time as some of the time she snuck her fists in ahead of the spoon. She seemed to really enjoy the attempts though and it was great fun.
Ok, I'm going to take a little snooze before Adam comes home from class. I went shopping with some friends today and I'm beat. It felt really good to get out for the day and do something "adulty" and not have to worry about someone else while shopping. :) I DID get her a little swimsuit for next year (on sale) but am still on the hunt for one for April when we travel to Kansas for my friend, Meg's wedding where Morgan will have the chance to go swimming at the hotel pool. Woo hoo...zzzzzzzzzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment