Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3rd Tooth!!

Few quick things before some minor furious cleaning since my dad is almost here from WI...
  1. Hooray!! The child actually has more than 2 teeth! I picked her up from daycare today and Mary informed me that Morgan's 3rd tooth had broken through around lunchtime. I can't feel it but I caught a glimpse...yeah!
  2. The poor, poor baby. She had a diaper rash that we finally took her to the doctor for a week ago Friday. We were given two creams to use for one week and then stop - should have cleared up. So we gave less the following Saturday (this past Sat) and then a little Sunday morning and then done. Back to cloth diapers. Adam thought he saw a little rash last night but we thought we'd wait until the morning to see if it changed. It was a bit better so off to Mary's she goes. I picked her up today and she cried, cringed, and wouldn't let her bum/area touch anything. Once Adam was home we checked and her poor little area/bum was ALL red and swollen. We put some of the creams on and she screamed and screamed and we needed to hold her down to change her diaper. The rest of the evening was ok, and her bath went surprisingly well although we broke my cardinal sin of standing in the tub. Poor thing. Doctor in the morning. Sigh. Hopefully this goes away soon. The poor thing did everything in her power to NOT sit tonight. :(
Now I'm tired, running late on chores, and lost my train of though (thank you very much, Modern Family). And my dad just texted me that he's minutes away. RUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment