
So I know I said that I would post about the weekend and such and now I just don't feel like it. BUT...I think I will anyway while watching Parenthood. LOVE that show. And now that I've got my Macintosh apple slices, I'm set. :) (PS. Any pictures in this post that are not wedding-ish are from Morgan's birthday party invites photo shoot)

So Thursday went very smoothly - almost more smoothly than it ever has when we're all traveling together (with Adam). We left the house by 12:10, all packed up, ready to go. Mary informed me that Morgan had a temp when I picked her up but that she ate well and wasn't doing anything else "sick-related" so we chalked it up to teething, gave her some Tylenol, and hit the road. We made the trip in 5 hrs 45 min to Adam's parents which may be a new record with a baby. :) Especially one who slept minimally on the trip.

Friday, Sherri, Morgan, & I went to Green Bay to buy all of Morgan's birthday party supplies for WI and IA parties. It went well with NO tears or even an urge of them, so that was good. I then hit the jackpot and bought a TON of Christmas ribbon at Michael's and can't WAIT to get to those after making Morgan's party favor bows for the little girls at daycare. Eee! We then had lunch with Adam's grandmothers in Mishicot before heading home for naps.

Later that night, I went to Milwaukee to pick up Adam from the airport. We managed some perfect timing for pickup and then headed to the Cheesecake Factory for an anniversary dinner. SO worth the wait. It was really yummy and my first time there. Three pieces of cheesecake later... ;-)

Saturday was Ryan and Tiffany's wedding (Ryan is my cousin). We ran a little late for it (shocker) but made it just barely on time and it was beautiful. The reception was at the Green Bay Country Club which was just gorgeous. (See those pictures below) We also snuck in a visit with Steph (yeah!) and overall, Saturday was just lovely. Morgan toyed with a fever all day so back and forth with Ibuprophen/Tylenol/Orajel and we were good to go. Lucky us, Adam's parents offered to come get her from the reception after dinner so we could stay and have fun while Morgan got some sleep. Again - we're so lucky.

Sunday, I had big plans for us to stop at an apple orchard on our way home (b/w Fon du Lac and Chilton) but things got late and we didn't get to go. I was quite sad about this, but it was just as well b/c Morgan was having a rough morning and was sleeping around the time we would have stopped anyway. Sigh. We plan to go on the 18th when we are on our way home and have a good chunk of the day.






No comments:
Post a Comment