So the rest of the weekend went well (what? It's Wednesday...I think it's officially too late to talk "weekend" anymore). The floor is done and now it's just a matter of painting the trim (groan) and attaching it to the walls. Yet another room in our house has white trim...and the transition continues.
Monday ... what did we do Monday? Can't remember. But yesterday we had a night at home. What!?! Unheard of. We haven't had one of those in a very long time it seems. Between mommy being gone several times last week having all the fun, running errands constantly for the current project, having more fun with friends, etc. things are a bit hectic right now.
On to the subject of this post...Poor Baby Morgan. :-/ Adam had to pick her up from daycare yesterday b/c I had a meeting that ran too late to pick her up at a decent hour. While I was en route home, Adam had put Morgan down to walk to the house from the truck. He decided to get the mail first (good husband behavior) while Morgan walked around likely yelling "Dop boodit!!" (stop barking, at the neighborhood dogs)...and decided to follow him. As fast as she possibly could...and BAM. Face, meet concrete. Concrete, meet face. Poor kiddo. Thankfully it was mostly cheek under her left eye. She cried pretty hard but after some daddy love, a drink of water, and some hugs, she was set to go. Survival success again. :-D
I vow to be in bed ready to sleep by 10:15pm. This has NOT been the case and I've been really relying on my coffee in the morning lately. Darn too many things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment