Monday, August 22, 2011

Ex. Haust. Ed.

That would be one of the top 3 words to describe Adam and I after 12 days of getting the house ready for sale. The other two words? Hopeful and Anxious. We're possibly sitting in an even BETTER position to buy the house we want as the sellers are becoming more desperate by the hour and we have about a week to take super advantage. After that, it's just regular advantage. More on that later.

The house is pretty much ready. There are a few things we're hiring out yet but they are small, really, and my super amazing cleaning person is finishing up our "project" house tomorrow afternoon. Sara (realtor, best in the biz) came and took pictures today. She also went over all the paperwork and it was all I could do but to sign and say find us a buyer before sending her off. All the realtors in her office are coming through our house tomorrow.

Morgan's been a trooper through all this. We took her out for ice cream last night and she has a promise of a night at the park tomorrow for sitting so well (thank you, Bubble Guppies and Diego) during paperwork time. Walking around the house and taking pictures time? Totally different ballgame/child.

I'm tired. I have to make a list for the cleaning person tomorrow. More soon. Hopefully (fingers crossed) I'm posting SOLD soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment