Today was great - a minor blip in the radar but I think I was able to wear my Professional Liss hat just so and was hopefully able to show others that how I practice my profession is the correct way. Let's just say that sometimes it's hard for people to let go (of speech).
Then it was a quick stop at home to let the dogs out since I'd be home really late and off to pick up a very happy, well-rested Morgan. She slept for THREE hours today unlike the 1 and 1.25 hours she slept the past two days. She was great at the doctor's office for my appointment and again helped with the goop and wand on the heartbeat monitor. This might have to be put on the list of things I'm going to miss after pregnancy. Speaking of lists...
Since I'm a lucky lucky girl and have relatively easy pregnancies...
- I'm going to miss having Baby Sister right under my heart. Sometimes I'm uncomfortable, sure, but I've always loved having my babies within me.
- I'm going to miss watching Morgan take such an interest in my belly button, which is where she thinks Baby Sister really is. That would include, as mentioned, watching Morgan "help" at the doctor's office as well as lifting my shirt at home to tell her about her day.
- I'm going to miss feeling her move within me.
- I'm going to miss the anticipation of her arrival and wondering what our family is going to be like to be just a little more complete.
It's been a great day and we're less than 48 hours from Adam being home for likely at least 2 months. ::happy sigh::
No comments:
Post a Comment