Monday, November 28, 2011

37 weeks - FULL term!

Ok, Baby #2 has officially made it to full term (even though she's trying to crawl out of my body as I type this). It's late, I'm really really tired, but we painted pink stripes tonight and life is feeling a step closer to the right direction with the nursery back under way.

However, it's time I get us to bed to try to fight the horrendous cold I managed to find and pick up, so off we go. More soon...but it's seriously going to be a whirlwind the next week or two trying to get everything ready...work and home.

We think Morgan is getting ready...she's VERY into reading her I'm a Big Sister Now book before bed and knows many of the words. As soon as work is ready and we have our Christmas lights/decorations up, She can come any time. :-D More tomorrow (or the next day?), friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment