For reals, Baby Sister, if you get much lower you might fall out. Just sayin'...
Life has been VERY busy at home and work for baby prep this week and I've found that I haven't sat down until after 9:30 almost every night this week. That said, I'm a little exhausted. But I'm also feeling rather accomplished so it's a good give/take.
I'm feeling ok and find that some days are better than others in terms of comfort. Today I'm finding that I think I sat too much (thank you, paperwork) so I'm a little less comfortable. Every few days I also feel that she's getting lower and lower. That said, I'm actually going to pack my bags for the hospital tonight b/c she's pushing down hard, I'm feeling twingy, and I don't know how much longer I should tempt fate. I cannot pick up Morgan for more than a minute at best or I'm instantly sore (that darn ligament) for the rest of the day. I hate that part, as I love holding her and snuggling and playing. I am getting checked on Monday again so we'll see if I've moved off the 1cm dilation and 70% effaced. I would be shocked if I'm over a 3 (or even there, really) but she's sure been giving me some downward pressure so at the same time, it could be very possible...
Since I'm feeling all exhausted, I'm not going to post Baby room pictures like I want to. I'm not going to go into great depth about the phase Morgan is currently going through with hitting that makes me so sad (and sometimes really mad) that she feels that's ok. (However, last night when she was sitting in time out and started saying, "Daddy, I be dood dirl (good girl) now, I be dood dirl," we both had to work really hard to keep smiles to ourselves. I'm also not going to post how I'm feeling better about work but have a ways to go. I am going to say that it's time to go get my bag started to be packed and then have high intentions of falling asleep on the couch.
Disney on Ice tomorrow for us! Morgan's going to love it...I sure hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment