Hadley had 6-7 reciprocal moves today that made her look like a real live crawler baby today. She's not terribly far behind but I think Morgan was crawling by now. I don't think Hadley's going to crawl for long as she seems to really enjoy standing, takes tentative steps, and today made moves like she is going to pull herself up on whatever is close to her but can't figure out how that dang leg moves out of the way and turns into a kneel instead of an "in the way limb."
After modeling mamama babababa dadadada to Hadley for a ton of time now, today she finally said a few "mmmmmma! mmmmmma!!"s today which was fun for us. It's hard not to compare the two kids and their development but we do and then try not to. :)
Morgan is the sweetest kid I know. Adam was reading to her before bed and she HAD to have me in there to listen as well. She (interrupted and) said, "Mama! My bed looks so nice! (I had made it after she put all her toys away) Thank you!" Heart = melt. :) I also got another "mama, you're a genius." afterward. ;-) Keep talkin', kiddo.
Rain. ALL day. Almost 3". On the day we had a double date to golf with Ries' and had a great sitter lined up to watch 5 girls. Le sigh. We shall try again before this season's out, I tell you. We shall try!
And just like that, tomorrow starts the 3rd week of this school year. FLYING already!
No comments:
Post a Comment