Finally. FINALLY. SO much in the past week. Here goes.
The last post should have been entitled, "Bring on the Sickies." We made it through daycare and weekdays with less than usual sleeping nights and then Friday evening/night came. From then on it was high fever for one, bad teeth for the other. Bad fever for the other, playing for the big one, and then both hit rock bottom. They kept going back and forth like this all day Saturday and then everyone slept. It was glorious. Sunday was better, not super, but much better and everyone was more easily managed with meds. Long story short, Hadley's cold is still hanging on but it's hard to tell what's lingering cold and what's "I've got what feels 50 teeth coming through."
We had a really nice homecoming when Adam finally made it home in time for a late dinner Sunday evening. We all missed being a family of 4 and now the house is full. ::contented sigh::
And teeth. We've been waaaaiiiiiitttting for Hadley's two top teeth to come in and late Saturday night which is part of the reason why I think I slept that night. I'm not sure exactly when the second one came through but it was today or yesterday. (sorry, Hadley. I don't know the exact minute your teeth came in like I did with Morgan's...).
And now that Princess Hadley has 4 teeth, she can GRIND her teeth. Yuck, shivers, bad baby. I remember Morgan doing that too, once she got more teeth, so hopefully Hadley will get it out of her system and she'll stop soon.
Off to write out Pirate Party Invitations for Pirate Morgan. :) Pool Party at the Y, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment