- Hadley now has 5 teeth with the 6th to make its appearance in the next few days. She's great though, now that the top front two teeth are in.
- Hadley got her first skinned knee yesterday and first huge eye shiner today, both while playing outside at daycare. She thinks she's as old as her BFF who is 4 months older than her and significantly more mobile.
- We are on coat 3 of 4 in the 1st floor bathroom for painting. We NAILED the colors this time and I'll post pictures once it's all done. Well, mostly done. I have hopes and dreams for accessories and the like and need to convince the hubs.
- Morgan and Adam went out to the woods tonight to move a deer stand while Hadley and I had some serious one-on-one time. It was SO weird/easy to have just one kid. I can't believe I ever complained about having Morgan alone. ;-)
- Work is nuts and I'm about to evaluate 2,000 kids for speech. Ok, maybe not that many, but last year's dismissals and lighter load have absolutely caught up to me. Boo hiss.
- We have acquired a new big/flat screen TV and the stand is coming tomorrow. I don't know if Adam will sleep tonight for the excitement he is experiencing at the thought of getting rid of our (very much working) 20 year old TV in the 1st floor living room. :)
Ok, good enough for now. I'm exhausted and sore from painting and running (someone asked me if I was pregnant today so I promptly freaked out and went for a run/walk with Hadley tonight before supper. Super.) Adios, amigos.
No comments:
Post a Comment