Thursday, January 24, 2013

Again.

You guys. She did it AGAIN last night. She totally peed on the toilet again! Afterwards, I was more prepared and immediately gave her an M&M for being awesome. Shortly thereafter, I went to take her off and she started FREAKING OUT MAD. I put her back on but that wasn't it...she started pointing like a banshee at the M&Ms on the sink/counter...oh dear.

Hadley loves chocolate more than her paci. Almost. And may shove me out of  the way someday to get it.  This is not the only occasion where she's had a meltdown over chocolate. She's like the fat kid at the candy store about it.

This morning, I let her try peeing on the toilet again since we had an extra minute or two and she was down with it, (she didn't go) but while waiting, I saw a light go on in her little mind...and she turned and pointed at the M&Ms with a sense of urgency only reserved for pregnant mothers who realize they need to go to the hospital b/c they're having a baby immediately. Sorry, hun, those are only reserved for little girls peeing in appropriate places. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment