Friday, January 4, 2013
Preschool ... are you serious?
We just signed Morgan up for Preschool for the fall of 2013 yesterday. That's 8 months away and while it seems odd to sign up your kid for something they're not going to get to do for such a long time, sign up started today (I thought I had more time - a few weeks!) and we wanted her somewhere we felt she would be comfortable and challenged. After much (quick!) thinking, we went with Happy Time Preschool in Muscatine which is actually located in our church (Grace Lutheran) although I'm pretty sure not run by it. I think Morgan will be very comfortable here since she's already going to Sunday School there (although she might be a little confused at first why both of her "schools" are in the same place until she's gone a few times to each) but wow. Huge first step for parents with growing girls. Now, if we could only figure out transportation...just our luck - none of the PreKs bus 3 y/o kiddos unless they're in special ed and need bussing. We'll figure it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment