Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another symptom

Today I got to add another symptom to my list of preggers symptoms. Heartburn. Woo hoo! Most other people might think that the symptoms I'm having are awful, but first of all, they are not severe by any means and secondly, they make me feel like I'm pregnant since I have no other way of knowing other than taking a pregnancy test everyday. I bought a journal today so that I can write to the baby until s/he is born. I thought it might be something fun for him/her to have later on. Earlier today I had lots of energy and then sat down...and promptly fell asleep. I don't usually take naps so this 'nap thing' is new for me - and I like it. :-) More soon. It's time to relax. ~Liss

Adam was going to write something but chickened out. He wanted to write about his first baby dream last night. It involved our little "boy" playing on our (not yet existant) jungle gym. He is also trying to plan out a baseball field on our yard but isn't sure how it's going to work due to the several random hills we have around the property. He's decided we might have to move. I'm ok here. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment