Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I almost crawled under my desk to sleep today

Hi. This one's going to be short b/c as some of you may know, fatigue is a common symptom of early pregnancy and I have it something FIERCE today. I was thisclose to crawling under my desk for a 2-hour long power nap today. I had lots of kids at work (it was a birth-3 day so I was in their homes) which didn't help. I was in my pjs by 6pm and under a blanket for the rest of the night. My knees hurt real bad today too and I'm not even carrying around any extra weight yet. Odd. As I am very absentminded from fatigue, I will end this one early and pray my brain cells don't all go to the baby - momma needs some left over for herself! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment