Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Morgan's First Shots

Morgan had her first shots today. I was really excited for the doctor's visit to see how much she'd grown and to find out her percentiles for head circumference, weight, and height, but completely dreading the shots that were to follow. Here's her stats:
  • Head circumference: 31.5cm? We forgot b/c we were more focused on percentiles. She was in the 54th percentile here. Right on average.
  • Weight: 12.0 lbs. What a big girl! That's a hair under a 3lbs gain since birth (was 9lbs, 0.4oz at birth). 63rd percentile here.
  • Height: 23.5"! That put her in the 74th percentile for her height. Yay! We both agree and think it would be great, should she be an athlete, for her to have a little height advantage, so we were pleased to hear about that.
I'm more happy that she's growing and that my supply apparently is good enough for now since she's right on track. Her appointment overall went alright.

(I'm posting this now...just found it and hadn't finished it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment