Sooooooo...tonight during supper (of course) I was feeding us when I heard this scratching noise coming from the bedroom/office area. I thought I was a little nuts so we kept eating. I heard it again and thought maybe it was a tree against the window...until I saw a small BIRD perched on the trim of the basement door, staring me in the face. WAAHHH!! A BIRD in my HOUSE??? So it flew back into my bedroom and I closed the door. I went back in and opened the window and screens hoping it would fly out. Morgan was freaking out that I was out of sight so I went back to eat and give our friend (stupid) bird time to fly out. Finally I went back in and it flew out so I could see it. Nice bird. Thank GOD I saw it fly out or I'd be lying in bed all night wondering if I would have my closed eyes pecked out.
I took Morgan to her first Baby Lapsit tonight at the library. It's a 1/2 hour event where there are lots of kids, a book read, songs sung, toys played with, and fun had. It's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world to watch her interact with other kids. I know she gets plenty of this at daycare on a daily basis but to see her now be able to walk/run around with the other kids and have so much fun while coming back to me for an occasional hug/kiss before running off to play again is a new favorite for me. Can't wait to share that with Adam next week.
Off to be crafty for a much shorter time tonight. I have had two late nights in a row since Adam is 2 hrs behind us so we talk later, so I'm going to try to be in bed at a more reasonable time so I don't wake up 3 minutes before the alarm goes off and think/feel like I have another three hours to sleep...PS. Thank you, my dear daughter, for STTN the past few nights while it's just us girls. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment