So I got up, did the normal morning routine (starting at 5:38am ugh), and was unfortunately correct in my assumptions that Morgan would wake up with a fever. I called Mary and we decided I'd stay home with her today. Thankfully, Tylenol has been her friend and she's been relatively ok the whole day. Before her morning nap, she went to the door and made up some sign that could only mean "Time for Mary's please" and was sad she wasn't leaving.
We've done some playing, napping (she's actually taking a 3rd one right now so she must not be feeling 100% for sure), and ran a few small errands seeing as how she kept getting her shoes and walking towards the door. I must have taught her that it's impossible to stay cooped up in the house all day long unless you're really down and out.
I also put together her pink rocking chair. I had a little mishap when I realized I'd put the bottom pieces on backwards (nice, huh?) which resulted in some minor damage. Woops. Nothing she wouldn't have likely done herself along the way...darn wood glue working so fast. :) It's cute. I'll put pictures on later. I'm a bit tired myself and now that I know what dinner will entail, I'm going to go relax and watch some TV. I'll clean the toy disaster that was today later after it's complete. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment