Thursday, December 9, 2010

dop boodit!!

Which totally means STOP BARKING, duh. Morgan's said "dop" and "dop ba!" when the dogs (usually Jessie) bark, but today she really let loose with the 2 word (with -ing!!) utterance and said dop boodit all the way back to our house from helping a neighbor down the street take their Christmas picture (with horrible holiday sweaters - it was great!). Silly speaking like a crazy person child. :)

Adam's home. House is complete once again. And we really need to attempt Skype this weekend so next week is more fun while he's gone.

I'm eager for tomorrow - we have a guest speaker at the AEA for the speech dept and on paper this guy knows his stuff. His name is Dr. Ken Bliele (sp?) and several of our SLPs have had him as a professor during their grad and undergrads and loved him. I always enjoy learning new things and feeling like my time is well spent when I'm away from my students/paperwork.

Ok, now it's later than I thought it was going to be so I'm going to bed. In the same bed as my hubs which means I won't be freezing tonight. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment