Love: pretty, untouched snow outside that we woke up to this morning
Not feelin' the love: No 2hr delay for my school but Muscatine (where I am 60% of the time) had one.
Love: I still got to do my "Speech Christmas parties" with all my kids today (no late start).
Not feelin' the love: it wasn't as fun as I thought. I don't think we'll be doing this next year. The kids, however, loved it. Hmm.
Love: coming home to a child that can walk so we could start shoveling before dinner and break it up.
Not feelin' the love: It takes 10 minutes to get a tiny child ready to go outside in winter. Thankfully she can't yet say "Mommy now I have to PEE!!!" as soon as she's set to go outside. :)
Love: Not having to make dinner, really.
Not feelin' the love: I'm sick of leftovers and boring dinners. Can't wait to make something yummy and complicated for dinner this weekend as a result of (gasp) time!
Love: Shoveling when it's not windy and low/mid 20s outside. SO peaceful.
Not feelin' the love: She made me go in b/c she was fussin' all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment