So today at work I jotted a few things down so tonight I wouldn't be so forgetful. 1st and 2nd nights of Adam gone this week? Success. Thankyouverymuch. We even had a dance party yesterday.
Few things I remembered not blogging about this weekend that I wanted to:
Wheel of Fortune is one of those shows I don't mind having on in the background so one night this weekend it was on while the three of us were playing in the living room. Of course I knew the puzzle before the contestants (Adam always tell me to try out for the show...I could handle the extra cash I suppose) and yelled out the answer. Two seconds later, Morgan is also yelling out the answer. Hilarious. It happened again on the next puzzle too. :) She kills me.
Morgan is now learning (and not really liking) the word WAIT. Since the "poor" child almost always has someone to give her attention, this increased independence on her part is not her favorite. However, yesterday morning when I took the first load of items out to the car (usually resulting in crying/yelling), she was standing at the door quietly waiting when I got back in. We're on to something people. :) I don't anticipate this one being 'mastered' any time soon though. What toddler is cool with waiting for almost any amount of time...? Ha. Not mine.
Ugh. I just remembered I have a report I have to finish for work tomorrow. Ugh Ugh double ugh. I suppose. I should do that if I'm going to peruse through the Usborne books catalog and start my list for the party on Monday. The party I'm not even close to ready for. The party that I'm likely not going to be able to have someone come clean my house Monday while I'm work for. The party I'm really looking forward to and hoping some are coming... ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment