I realized late last night that I forgot to post about my last doctor's appointment on Thursday late afternoon. All is going well. I was 33w4d that day and measuring at 34 weeks which is right where I'm supposed to be. We really didn't have any questions but since my midwife was super eager to chat, we were there a little longer than usual. Not a big deal, as we love her and she's SUPER great with Morgan.
Baby's heartbeat was right at 130, which is still lower than Morgan's usually was but I like to think of this meaning that she's going to be more laid back than Morgan and I and take after her Daddy. ;-) She's still in the right position as far as we know (Kim didn't say otherwise) so that's good - plus I can tell - I'm much more comfortable in general compared to when she was transverse.
Morgan came along and when she does, she usually gets to "help." So Kim hoists her up on my lap and gives her the bottle of goo. I pretended not to be worried that she'd get excited and squeeze goo all over my lap (see me walking out all preggo with a wet lap...people might suspect I shouldn't be leaving...) while Morgan held the bottom of the tape measure and Kim measured my belly. Then she had Morgan freely squirt goo on the heartbeat monitor (another heart attack by me ensues, thinking of goop all over) and then we listened to Baby's heartbeat. Morgan now excitedly announces "Baby Sister beat (heartbeat) go WOO WOO WOO!" all the time and had before this appointment. She then got a chance to put the monitor all over my belly all by herself which she thought was the bee's knees. She was super proud of herself and we were very proud of her good behavior and extremely sweet interest in her sister.
So far so good! Next appointment is the last week Adam is gone which starts the 14th. I swear, by the way, if I go into labor while he's gone I might kill him a little when he gets back even if he is well within normal timelines and the like. ;-) I'm really not too worried. Especially since her room should be mostly painted by then. :)
PS. Halloween pictures have been added to the Halloween post below. :)

Just thought I'd let you know,I'm not able to open the link from either your family photos or Halloween. I don't know if it's just me or what.
ReplyDelete