The monstrous mess Morgan and I created when creating our project tonight! I stopped at the store for some shampoo so I didn't have to dip into the travel stash in the morning and on my way to the register, I passed the Christmas candy ingredients...and decided we were making our last daddy-free night a project night. Enjoy. We sure did (but like I (and my bff Steph mentioned on FB) said, I had to put aside my inner Monica which went much better than I thought it could without Adam there to referee)!
First we had to taste the pretzels "ring style."
Then she started "free reign" sprinkling. Notice how much is all in one clump!?! And I didn't say ANYthing. Proud.
I think this is how I was able to allow the mess - the adorable little girl creating it. ox
and....mess. This doesn't do the actual mess justice. :-D
We were so into our project we needed a reminder that it was time to Skype with Daddy!
*Note - Morgan talking to Daddy while Mommy's on hands and knees at 35w3d pregnant cleaning up 1 million red/green sprinkles.
So cute! I bet Morgan will remember these fun times she had with Mom. :) And I loved the picture of Morgan Skyping with Adam...can't wait until Cooper fully understands what the heck is going on. :)
ReplyDelete