- Morgan must be about to go through another growth spurt. She had 8oz of milk and 8oz of formula today at daycare in a 9 hour period. EIGHT of those ounces were for lunch. I didn't know she could eat that much at once!
- Mary (sitter) HIGHLY suggested starting Morgan on foods this weekend (or soon thereafter) as a result of her quick increase in milk/formula consumption. Ooo! What to try first...
- My milk supply is hanging in there and then today was almost a new record pumping series at work - 11oz! That's almost 3 of Morgan's normal bottles. Pretty proud of the girls today. ;)
- Morgan's new thing is to vocalize while I move my index finger up and down b/w her lips...awesome hilarious sounds ensue. LOVE it, and Adam loved hearing it over the phone in Canada last night.
- Speaking of Canada/Adam, I'm having a somewhat hard time with him being gone this week for some reason. I really think it has more to do with...
- Work. It's killing me right now. The main problem is my 0-3 assignment and feeling like no one that can change anything sees me drowning even though I've discussed it with them many times. I also feel like they think I'm incompetent and I'm petrified that with a big shake up in assignments next year that they'll take away my work baby - the 0-3 program. It makes me feel like no matter where I work that no one will see me drowning until it's too late and I'm out. I'm eager to see where they put me next year and if I was heard when requesting my assignment(s). Also, when I feel like I'm drowning, I know there are others out there that have it the same or worse than me and they're ok. I'm just taking blow after blow to my confidence at work and it's getting harder to bounce back. Sigh.
- Back to fun stuff - the baby - Morgan LOVES watching and reaching out to moving things. When the dogs are near enough, she reaches out and "pets" them. When we're holding her, she reaches and grabs our faces...hence the fingernail clipping she received tonight. :)
- Rolling over - she's still doing this but not with the crazy fervor that she did on Saturday. She is, however, practicing to roll to her right side from back to belly.
- Walks - Morgan and I have been on 2 walks now since the weather started to get warm last week. She loves it - she snoozes for some of it, watches the landscape when it's warm enough to keep the top open.
- Last night was the third in a row that Morgan slept through the night without a feeding. Cereal, God bless you. I'm not banking on it being a consistent trend yet, but one can be hopeful. :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Few quick notes...as I'm beat
Morgan is amazing. The following things are in the works at the moment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment