Few quick things (yeah right, me - quick, ha) before I do diapers, chat with Adam when he gets home from class in 20 minutes, and then bed. Maybe a snack in there. We shall see.
Morgan is now doing pushups when on her tummy. I am excited to see her coordinate the whole crawling thing and am pretty sure it will be quite hilarious along the way. She seems pretty proud of herself when she does these said pushups. I have a picture I'll post...likely in October. :) JK.
Add peas and plums to Morgan's diet repertoire. She liked the peas tonight and ate way more of them than I thought she would on the first try. The peas are store-bought b/c I couldn't get the homemade ones smooth enough for her to eat right now. Plums were funny b/c they were a little tart...she knew she should like them b/c they were fruit but shook her head a few times before squealing for more (then practicing signing 'more' as we would prefer that mode of communication over a squeal). SUCH a good little eater. Takes after her mother. :)
I am now down to 5lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight and 7lbs away from my goal weight. If you recall, I was in the process of losing my last 2lbs from Christmas 2008 when I found out I was preggo. Didn't think I'd be trying to get rid of those 2 dang pounds in 2010. :) But for very good reason. It feels SUPER good to be fitting into my pants so much better. I see my expensive Joes in the nearer than originally thought future. :-D
Grossest thing ever today (but it's funny if you think about it) - Morgan had just had 4oz of formula. Thought enough time had passed. Did "super baby" 1x. Giggles ensued. Mom needed more giggles. Mom got barfed on instead. Not just barfed on. Barfed on my face, down my neck, on my shirt, IN my shirt, on my pants...costume change and in jammies HOURS before I had anticipated. It's hilarious. It's ok. Where was the damn camera so I could win my $10K on AFV??
We are going to try a photo shoot with an Easter theme this week. I got Morgan some bunny ears (headband) much to Adam's dismay this past weekend and then remembered I have a ton of Easter eggs in the basement...since she's sitting up for brief periods now, I see adorable Easter pictures in our future. :)
Ok fine, I'll go do diapers. We managed to stretch them to 3 days this past time instead of washing them every other. LOVE it when that happens. It's not a gross thing by any means but it's just time consuming to put them together. It's supposed to be 74 degrees here tomorrow...and then 80something the next day; 81 on the first day of my 4-day weekend. I see Morgan and I spending some serious time outside after we buy her some baby sunscreen. LOVE THIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment