Here they are. Sorry it took soooooo long, but at least there are some on here! The past month has been a month of many firsts so enjoy. :) We sure did. And I just realized that this is more like 1.5 months of pictures...woops. It's been a while, huh?

Morgan and her valentines from her friends at daycare

Just before we went for our first walk of the season - it was a balmy 35 degrees!

First cereal ever...not so sure about this, mom...we started feeding her solids after she began eating like a little piggy at daycare and Mary suggested we look into it. :)

4 month shots - we (Morgan and I) cried again but did great overall!

4 months old! Big girl, growin' girl...

I *think* I'm going to roll over now...(this is roll-over #3 btw)

Here...I...

GO!

See mom?!? Look what I did!!

BLECH!! What are these, sweet potatoes??
Yup - first veggie/food outside of cereal.

Playin' with my toys, mindin' my own busines...

Were you taking a picture of ME, mom?

This hat cost HOW much? Dad's gonna flip!

Morgan sporting her new sunglasses/hat duo.
She is SO ready for summer. :)

Morgan LOVES her new high chair.
I'm glad I got the nicer one...

Two firsts here - first water ever and first drink out of a big person's cup.
She's growing so fast!

Wearing a hat to go outside from Grandma Susie and Grandpa Andy.
She's too cute for words.

So innocent...for now...

All ready to go outside and play in the yard!

What a big girl! FIVE months old on March 19th, 2010.
My baby is getting so much older!

Just for kicks ;-)

Playing on the swing at the river front park.
She was WAY interested in the kids to the left.

Swingin', swingin'...

First time having a frozen treat - peaches.
I don't think she likes the cold much...but she kept going for it for a while.

Trying it out herself...

NO! Too cold!!
(bang bang bang - new behavior discovered this weekend)

Hanging out with Daddy...Woah, Mom!! I got his nose!!

I was up in the guest room making beds and put her in her old bassinet for kicks...
she's SO huge from when she was first in it - 5.5" longer, to be exact.

Being a big girl and trying her sippy cup on her own. We have to help her get her hands on it just right and then she holds it to her mouth. No tipping up yet, but we're working on it. She LOVES drinking out of her sippy. Love love loves it.

Morgan with silly Daddy wearing a cute outfit from Grandma Susie and Grandpa Andy.
No comments:
Post a Comment