Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 word utterance?

So today I picked up Morgan and Mary announces to me that Morgan said a two-word utterance. What?! A two-word utterance? For a brand-new 11 month old?! I asked her what she said and Mary said she told her little friend, Adelle, "No Adelle!" (she said Adelle 2 other times today too.) I totally believe it too, as we've been working on telling Jessie "no ___" (insert anything, such as licking, being crazy, barking) and she's been doing pretty well imitating or attempting to do so. Today I told Morgan to tell Jessie "No barking!" and I heard, "No bahbah!" So anyway, I was pretty proud that I was able to post this since I usually ask my parents in the 0-3 program if their newly 2 y/os are putting two words together. Hee hee!!

Off to see the hubs who just walked through the door and will be traveling tomorrow through late night Friday. Very eager for next week but that's for another day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment