Monday, September 20, 2010

Bows. BOwS. BOOOWWWWWSSS!!!

So tonight I learned how to make bows from the "experts" - my friends Abbie & Heather. Sarah (another work friend) was there too and had a better learning curve than I did, but in my defense, there was a little monkey signing "more" and trying to crawl up my chair half the time so I claim mommy on that one. :) I've got lots of work to do, but not until chores are done. :) So far I have two plain pink ones (that will have something added), a large bow-y rainbow colored one, and a Halloween one in the works. I thought I could get the last one done, but giant crocodile tears and a looming/past bedtime called it quits before I had the chance. LOVE this new hobby!! In my (pre) defense, Adam's been telling me to get a new hobby...now we just need more baby girls in Muscatine so we can have bow-making parties on a more regular basis. :)

Off to find a healthy-ish snack...and not dread tomorrow's craziness that is work. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment