Thursday, September 23, 2010

WOO HOO!
  • Pending supervisor approval, Morgan and I are leaving Thursday afternoon instead of Friday afternoon next week to go to WI!! My TH/F schools are both out of session for conferences and the like, so we're heading out of dodge early. Yeah!
BOO
  • Morgan's stupid awesome formula was recalled b/c there were beetles and larvae found in the lot hers was made from. I found out at 10:05pm last night. Adam left at 4:30am. I had to leave early for work to make an early IEP meeting. Morgan's first try at milk today resulted with minimal difficulty...will let you know how the night goes. She did not go down well. New formula, milk...big tummy day for the poor thing.
WOO HOO
  • I couldn't take waiting until Saturday to get clips to make bows. I bought a small pack for $2 at Walmart so I could do a few as soon as Grey's is over and my chores are done. Yeah!
BOO
  • It's not Friday yet (but it almost is!!!).
WOO HOO
  • I just had a small brownie sundae and loved it. Off to make bows!! (after a few chores) Can't wait until tomorrow night at 10pm when Adam gets home...7.5 weeks of classes left!

No comments:

Post a Comment