- G'night everyone! ::blows 10,000 kisses b/c mom & dad think it's cute and can't get enough:: Either crawls or is carried up the stairs.
- Run to the glider!! Hurry! Hafta beat mom/dad there!!
- Giggle while I get set on the chair first and mom/dad turns on my space heater, humidifier, lamp to read by, monitor, and white noise machine. Move over!! Mom/Dad is way bigger and need some room!
- If with Mom: read one book. Ask me if I want to read one more and reply, "Des." (yes) Listen to mom read one more book. Once in a while squeak a 3rd out of her, ha. If with Dad, read one book, the end.
- Turn light off and listen to mom/dad say bedtime prayers. When s/he stops praying right before the last word, take my thumb out of my mouth and say, "Ahh-meh." (no /n/)
- Be carried to my crib while getting kisses, hugs, and being told how much I'm loved. And also that I should sleep all night long and not wake up until as late as I can in the morning. ;-)
- Lie down in my crib on my LEFT side always with my back against my crib bumper. When there is no side on my bed anymore (someday for a big girl bed) I might be in trouble and have to have dad move my bed to the wall so I don't go flying out of it.
- Grab bunny, put thumb in mouth, and get covered up with my soft soft blanket. G'night.
Few more things...Tonight shortly before her bath, Morgan saw me check my iPod Touch. She started giggling like a drunken college teenager going to a house party wearing a tank top when it's 20 degrees outside. I grabbed the timer b/c earlier today I feel like she's perhaps having too hard of a time being "done" with it when it's time. So I set the timer for 7 minutes b/c it was bath time soon...and she did great until the timer went off. I then heard sounds from her I don't know if I'd ever heard before. Think arm getting ripped off...or maybe eye actually poked out. Poor kid. Soooooo sad. Nothing a bath won't cure. Hopefully starting the timer will help with this.
Lastly, I have to give a big hug of thanks to my stepmom, Susie, for coming to stay with us this week while Adam traveled. Her timing couldn't have been better - Morgan got pink eye Monday, it has been muddier than the bottom of a river thus making my house/floors disgusting, work was nuts especially in the beginning of the week, and her extra hands and kind words helped me keep my sanity during a rather trying (not terrible, but had potential to be) week. So thank you, Susie, for everything. We were truly blessed to have you around this week. To Morgan's other grandparents, you're always welcome to do the same! She loved having her grandma here.
Cheers to a good weekend with Adam home by 10pm. We missed him this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment