Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ok, fine, I think it's allergies.

Sooo...this morning was almost one of the worst yet in terms of pain/throat/blah but sure enough by mid-late morning I think, I *think* I might be a little better. Fine whatever, doctor I don't always like person (Adam keeps asking me why I don't get a new one, I'm lazy and only see them once in a blue moon...), you might have been right that I have a raging case of allergies this season. Awesome. But if taking Zyrtec is going to help, I'll take it. Whew.

Things I've learned today so far:
  1. One should clean out their food pantry more often. There were 142 boxes of various things that had only 1-2 items left in them. Holy space waster. Also, beware - one might also not realize she is hoarding ingredients to make chili with, hence, the reason we are having chili tonight. :)
  2. Morgan + China Garden = bad combo. Apparently we've either fed her enough healthy/good food so she knows that this "good food" tastes funny or she had too many cheerios before we left for errands. Keep in mind I was able to find her plenty of her "regular foods" on the buffet. It didn't help that we had hoped to meet up on time with Adam and life said no (thank you eye doctor's office) and he was late (totally not his fault). Meh, McDonald's it is next time.
  3. I am dying to clean/organize Morgan's room since she's at a clothing swap out point but since she's all sleeping in there, I can't. Hopefully I'll have time tonight or tomorrow after all the relative prep and general house cleaning is done.
  4. Morgan will dance on the toilet in a public restroom while saying, "Dance!" if she hears music over the intercom.
  5. I can't find any tiny backpacks for Morgan and have been looking everywhere. She loves her friend's tiny one at daycare and I'd like to get her one too (hello, do I LOOK like I enjoy carrying all her stuff all the time?) but I hope I don't have to wait until the end of June when they start putting all the 2011-12 school year stuff out; you know, just when we're starting to really enjoy summer break. :-/
Ah, procrastinating, you're almost over (ie. Days is almost done). I see some outdoor fun in our future this afternoon after Little Miss M wakes up seeing as it's all sunny and upper 40s. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment