- Morgan is "grounded" from the iPod. She finally threw enough fits after warnings and use of a timer last night that she's done for a while (meaning it's out of sight - that kid's got great eyes). The last time she was bawling about it I sternly told her, "NO crying." and she stopped, all blubbery, trying so hard not to cry. Hilarious. One of those where you turn your head and pretend to look for something b/c you're cracking up. Poor kid.
- Morgan is STILL waking up with gook in her eyes which means she's still getting eye drops. Bah. We may stop after tomorrow per Mary's (ever-knowing) recommendation.
- I saw some felt the other day at JoAnne Fabrics and picked some up for fun. I didn't realize they might be my new favorite bows and I now have an arsenal of a turtle, flowers, owl, bird, and Easter eggs on the way. LOVE these.
- Work. What can I say? Yesterday I was thisclose to tears b/c I was pretty sure I was losing a majority of my beloved coworkers to RIFs (reduction in force) and was sort of unsteady about my job next year. Today, the CEO tells a psych friend that they're somewhere between 0-7 cuts instead of the 30 they are all but broadcasting everywhere. For now, I'm a little less on edge. This is NO good for morale. Especially in this economy. It's the not knowing that's killing us all right now.
- Morgan continues to do well with potty training at Mary's. Yesterday she only had one wet diaper and it was after a nap. Today she only had wet nap diapers. :-D I also haven't cleaned a poop diaper in well over a week. Sweet.
- Next Friday (March 18th) we head to St. Louis!! Initially when Adam told me his first softball tourny was there I was a little like what?! so far...but then got really excited b/c it means we are going away for the weekend!! As a family. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to it and we leave around noon that day.
- I don't know how we're going to squeeze a trip home to WI in any time soon. I want at least one buffer weekend at home on either side of St.L but I also have a class April 2nd...so who knows. Maybe the week after that. Sorry family. We're trying!
- Tonight, Adam was using one of the dog towels to dry puppy feet (yet again, bah). Morgan came running into the kitchen, grabbed a hand towel off the oven handle, and ran it to Daddy to "help." Heart her.
- Morgan. LOVES. Bubblewrap. I shipped a bow today and had to pack it in bubble wrap b/c I didn't have a box that would work for shipping this tiny little bow. So, bubble wrap and a manila envelope it was. :) Anyway, the huge amount of bubble wrap was pulled off her highchair tonight by little Miss Morgan and instead of letting her run all around the house with it, I opened it up and plopped her little feet on it. Since it was giant bubbles in the bubble wrap, they easily popped. She went back and forth walking across it. About 10 passes later, she started yelling, "GO!" every time she turned around to go again. Double heart her.
- While I was at the Y tonight, Adam said he let Morgan watch a little Dora. I didn't care a ton, but wondered why. He said she asked for it. Except by ask, he meant that she grabbed her Dora doll, walked her over to the TV, held her up to the TV, and said, "Dowa? Dowa??" OMG how CUTE is my kid!?!? It's ok, you can agree even if you have kids. ;-) They are all cute in their own right.
- Off to start a new bow order - 13 for one order! I'm eager to get started on this project b/c the friend ordering gave me details of the girls, some guidance, but said go for it! Incorporate all this together and make something great. EAGER to see what I come up with! :)
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Bullets of Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment