Today, since Adam's softball tourney was cancelled a few days ago (woo hoo for what's to come), I was able to schedule us for a family (but mostly Morgan) photo shoot at our favorite place to get this done, Portrait Innovations (we'd highly recommend them). Adam didn't even bat an eye when it came to the bottom line (woah. this has NEVER been the case at picture time) and we got some great pictures. Since I still need someone to show me how to upload and link to an album (I'm so stuck in the 90s here, bah), I will just post some of our favorites (not cropped, just from the shoot). Enjoy. We did as she did fairly well for the pictures after some initial tears...and a little blubbering the rest of the way through. :-D
Morgan's 19 Month Pics
Clearly I figured out how to post a link!! I'm so proud of myself I can't even tell you. :-D Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment